Saturday, September 20, 2008

Attack of the Killer Cats

I enjoyed the article “Attack of the Killer Cats” greatly. I loved his humor in the essay and how he brought out the true colors of cats. I have and always will hate cats. Besides the fact that I agree with him 100%, his writing style is fantastic. He asks the readers a lot of questions. He really leaves it to the reader in the end to figure out how they feel about cats. He doesn’t really try to sway them one way or another. It is very clear that he does not like cats but he does not try to force his opinion on to others. The article is very factual and kind of dull at times but the facts of his results from the experiment were quite interesting once I began to focus on the essay. The fact that he used percentages and ratios in his research also showed me that this was something he cared about. I think you have to really care about the topic when you are doing a factual essay or else it can get bland or boring. All in all, a great essay! I defiantly admire him for his work on this essay.

No comments: